Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps v3 is a site survey tool that allows to analyse WiFi coverage, channel overlapping, SNR, latency, bandwidth rates and many other parameters of any 802.11 a/b/g and 802.11n/ac network in order to improve its performance. Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps works by defining locations (areas, buildings, floors…) to which a plan or a specific geographic area are associated. By performing WiFi measurements, the system captures WiFi traffic and stores details of devices, its coverage and signal level and other relevant data.
Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps v3 displays this data in coverage or 3D maps, it automatically generates reports with a diagnosis of the network situation and provides specific recommendations to strengthen weak points in the Wi-Fi network.
With Acrylic WiFi Heatmaps v3 you can:
- Analyse signal strength, coverage levels, SNR ratio, channel overlap and transmission rate, amongst other rates quickly and easily.
- Perform indoor and outdoor site surveys (GPS available).
- Perform active and passive site surveys (iPerf supported).
- Generate 14 types of heat maps and 3D maps.
- Automatically diagnose WiFi network performance.
- Generate executive and detailed survey reports in Word (.docx file).
- Export results to RAW (csv) and KMZ (Google Earth).