This policy applies to those users who provide personal data to TARLOGIC SECURITY S.L., hereinafter TARLOGIC, through the page https://www.acrylicwifi.com/ as well as all those individuals who provide their personal data through the different ways enabled for it by TARLOGIC. This website does not collect personal data from users without their knowledge.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The Responsible for the processing of personal data is TARLOGIC SECURITY S.L., CIF B70306998 and registered office in Travesía de Montouto nº1, bajo, CP 15894, Teo (A Coruña). E-mail: email@example.com
What kind of personal data do we process?
The personal data collected in the various forms on paper or electronic media, contracts and other documents enabled by TARLOGIC have the following typology:
- Identifying data (name, surname, e-mail address, address, photographs, etc.).
- Professional, academic and training data (degrees, training courses).
- Economic-financial data (current account numbers).
- Personal characteristics, social circumstances.
In general and, unless otherwise specified in the form or document in which the data are collected, these will be mandatory for the purpose that is proper in each case. The absence of the data considered as obligatory will mean the impossibility to attend the request/request of the interested party. The user is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data communicated and must request their modification by the means specified below, whenever necessary to ensure their correct processing.
What do we process your personal data for? How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided by the interested party will be processed for the following purposes:
- Manage requests for consultation, exercise of data protection rights, information and complaints by the user in order to respond to their needs.. When you make a query, complaint or exercise of data protection rights, the data provided in your request will be processed in order to be able to respond to your request and provide you with an answer. Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data.
- Contract execution and invoicing. The data provided by the contracting parties in the different contracting processes will be processed for the purpose of providing the contracted service, invoicing the same and proceeding with the fulfillment of the applicable legal obligations. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of data, in accordance with Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Taxation, in addition to the periods established in the rules of archives and documentation.
- Sending information about our services. The data provided by users by any means (web, telephone or paper format) provided that they give their consent, will be processed for the purpose of sending informative communications, by any means, including electronic means. The personal data of those interested in receiving corporate information will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
What allows us to process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data in the following processes: requests for consultation, information, complaints, and other communication channels, respond to the legitimate interest of TARLOGIC, as established in Article 6.1.f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The legal basis for the processing of your data derived from the contract, is the execution of the contract for the provision of services, as established in Article 6.1.b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The data processing that we carry out with the following actions: sending corporate information and selection of candidates responds to the free consent of the data subject, as established in Article 6.1.a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Consent must be expressed expressly and explicitly through the channels provided. Such consent is revocable at any time, for which it must be expressed through the channels indicated below for the exercise of rights.
Do we share or disclose your personal data to third parties?
Your personal data may be communicated or transferred to authorities, judicial bodies and public agencies, to the extent that such communication is mandatory or necessary to comply with a required legal obligation.
Your data may be transferred on certain occasions to service providers and third parties necessary for the management and execution of a procedure that requires the participation of a supplier.
TARLOGIC does not make or plan to make international transfers of data to third parties. In the event that this were to be done, they would be carried out in compliance with the legal provisions, recommendations and instructions for this purpose established by current regulations and the Supervisory Authority.
What rights do I have regarding my personal data?
In accordance with the Data Protection regulations in force, we inform the interested party that he/she has the following rights:
- Right of access. This includes the right to contact the Data Controller to find out if your data is being processed and the purpose for which it is being processed, as well as to obtain a copy of it.
- Right of rectification. This includes the right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay by the Data Controller.
- Right of portability. This includes the right to request the delivery of personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, and which can be transmitted to another Data Controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract.
- Right of deletion. This includes the right to request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- That are not necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained.
- That it is based on consent.
- That you have exercised your right to object.
- That the data have been processed unlawfully.
- The data must be deleted due to a legal obligation.
- Obtained in connection with the provision of information society services.
- Right to object. This includes the right of the data subject to object to the Data Controller carrying out any of the following processing:
- When based on legitimate interest or public interest, including profiling.
- When its purpose is direct marketing.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data. It consists of the right to request the limitation of the processing, being able to request the suspension of the processing of the data or the conservation of the data for another purpose.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions. This right is intended to ensure that you are not subject to a decision based solely on the processing of your data, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
You can exercise your access rights, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation, opposition to its processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where appropriate, at the following address: Travesía de Montouto nº1, bajo, CP 15894, Teo (A Coruña) or at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, the interested party may exercise their rights as affected, in the terms provided by the regulations, as well as file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).