View WiFi Map with Acrylic Wi-Fi Heatmaps v2.0 – site survey evolved
Need a WiFi map software? Not long to Acrylic Wi-Fi heatmaps v2.0!. Some Acrylic Wi-Fi Heatmaps users requested us to improve coverage maps functionality and include maps with relevant information in a WiFi coverage survey. Our development team at Tarlogic has been working to incorporate features as:
- Channel distribution maps.
- High resolution maps and faster coverage previsualizations.
- WiFi isolines integrated from the software dashboard.
- Transparency thresholds and parameterizable chromatic scale for heat maps/li>
- Different interpolation algorithms for WiFi signal/noise.
- Assisted coverage analysis with coverage cells.
- Satellite view and WiFi map view unification to generate and view heat maps easily.
- Coverage maps generation process was simplified
- More advanced WiFi reports.
All these features and many more will be available during September 2014. All Acrylic Wi-Fi Heatmaps v1.x licenses are valid for the next version 2.0. Until the release of the new version we maintain a discounted price of 40% for the purchase of new licenses. Download Acrylic Wi-Fi heatmaps and generate create your network WiFi map.