The Acrylic WiFi software suite operates under the Windows operating system. Acrylic Wifi for installation and usage on your computer are:
- Operating System: Acrylic is designed to run on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Architecture: There a single installer compatible with x86 and x64 systems .
- Libraries: Microsoft NET 4.5 or later version installation is required for operation.
- Drivers: For traffic capture is necessary to have the WiFi cards drivers updated which Acrylic WiFi will interact on, both Airpcap devices as WiFi USB cards compatible with NDIS.
- Dependencies: It is necessary that the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 packet. The absence of this dependence can cause installation errors as the absence of msvcr110.dll library (We will remove this dependency in future versions).
The use of GPS and the availability of internet access are optional on all versions of software.
For further information please contact us.