View the access point or wifi router of your home and neighbors.
Get information on signal levels, channels, security mechanisms and WiFi passwords in Windows.
Acrylic WiFi Home – Free WiFi Scanner
- 802.11/a/b/g/n/ac WiFi scanner.
- View 2.4 and 5Ghz channels.
- Signal and strength level graphs.
- Channel distribution analysis.
- Free WiFi scanner for Windows 10.
Real-time WLAN information and network analysis
Acrylic Wi-Fi Home is a Free WiFi scanner that displays WiFi access points and shows information of the security mechanisms and obtains generic WiFi passwords thanks to a plugins system. Our WiFi scanner is able to gather information from 802.11/a/b/g/n/ac networks.
- Access points: WiFi networks information (SSID/BSSID) and connected users.
- Signal level: Signal quality charts for WiFi channels and detected devices.
- Inventory: Naming known Wi-Fi devices.
- Passwords: WiFi passwords and default WPS Keys (password testing).
- Channels: WiFi channel scanner and WiFi networks through channels in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Security: Network authentication and security details for WEP, WPA, WPA2 and Enterprise (802.1X) WiFi networks.
- Hardware: No special hardware is required for its operation.
Download your Acrylic WiFi free copy, the most advanced WLAN scanner:
Acrylic WiFi Home is an wlan analysis software for personal usage. If you want more information about Acrylic WiFi, head over our blog or the articles analysing WiFi networks on Windows with acrylic or 10 advanced things to do with Acrylic WiFi.
Acrylic will be updated automatically when new software versions are released. Check the installation requirements here.
Check out our support page with Acrylic WiFi Video tutorials and support us by sharing Acrylic WiFi on Facebook.
Remember that you can buy Professional version to gather advanced WiFi information at home or at your office and become a Wi-Fi professional.
Minimum system requirementsOperative system: Microsoft® Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista System components: Microsoft® .NET FRAMEWORK: 4.5 Screen resolution: 800×600 (1024×768 or higher recommended) Memory: 1GB RAM Wi-Fi: Internal or USB.
|Acrylic WiFi Home||Acrylic WiFi ProWiFi network scanner|
|Monitor mode and Wireshark integration||X||O|
|Connected devices information||X||O|
|Generate WiFi reports and export data and images||X||O|
|More network and client details||X||O|